A larger version of our Survival Equipment Bag, this duffel will hold enough survival gear for a multi-passenger vessel or aircraft in the event of an emergency. This bag was specifically designed with the USCG to include the LP relief valve for extreme circumstances.
2800 CU. IN. (46 L) 9" x 36" x 9.5" 2 LBS 15 OZ OPENING SIZE: 34" CLOSURE TYPE: ZIPDRY
- Manual oral inflate/purge valve
- Coast Guard approved SOLAS reflective tape
- Stainless steel D-rings
- Mil-spec stitching
- Offered in bright Red and Yellow combination
- Users can add their preferred survival and mission-critical gear.
- Automatic LP pressure relief valve adjusts to necessary pressure demands to prevent imploding or exploding of bag under extreme conditions
SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT BAG, LG, LP RELIEF VALVE
Quantity in Basket:
Discount Goverment Pricing Available
GSA CONTRACT # GS-07F-5723P
Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz
Capacity: 2800 CU. IN. (46 L)
Dimensions: 9" x 36" x 9.5"
Opening Size: 34"
Closure Type: ZipDry